Welcome to Crestwood Local Schools
Crestwood Local School District serves approximately 2025 students in grades K-12 from Mantua Village, Hiram Village, Shalersville, Hiram, and Mantua Townships.
Crestwood offers a high quality academic program designed to meet the needs of every student. Crestwood was rated "Excellent" by the State of Ohio on the state's "local report card" in 2011 and again in 2012,meeting each of the 26 possible standards. Each individual school was rated excellent as well, including Crestwood High School which achieved this distinction for the 8th consecutive year.
In addition to regular education programs Crestwood offers:
- Extensive gifted and disabled student services
- Comprehensive intervention programs for students who need additional help
- Advanced Placement classes for college credit
- A variety of career and vocational programs,three foreign languages including French, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese.
- Project Lead the Way a four year engineering program (one of only a handful in the State of Ohio)
- Outstanding arts programs including instrumental music, vocal music, and a wide variety of art classes. These programs have been recognized state-wide and nationally for their quality
- Outstanding athletic programs which have produced state championship teams in girl’s fast-pitch and girl’s track in the past seven years
- Quality professional development for staff
- Post-secondary options at nearby Hiram College and Kent State University.